HottHe of the Week..Sonya Lynn

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 | 7:01 AM

When was the last time you saw someone look so good in those blacked framed glasses? Sonya,  from Toronto, all the sudden seeing at ton of new bloggers popping up in Toronto, not sure exactly whats going on up there, but fashion is catching on like wild fire. "I have a shopping problem. Actually though. I’m addicted and will go to the mall and buy a pack of gum just so I don’t leave empty handed." See that kinda sh*t could be a problem, but when you look as good as Sonya, people let ya get away with stuff.


How would you describe your style? Go Cheeky!

Favorite item you own? My go to items would be my rainbow of bright skinny jeans. They’re bright and fun and easy to throw on for a hot look (casual or dressy).
Who are your favorite designers? I wouldn’t say I have specific designers that are my favorite. I more so look to older movies and genres for inspiration. Audrey Hepburn is one of my favs. I’m also drawn toward outfits that any real girl can wear (and afford) but at the same time, I like to be different and make bold statements as often as possible.

 
HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

Blog, Updated at: 7:01 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends