HottHe of the Week...Jessy

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, April 4, 2012 | 7:56 AM

Hello Jessy, a Canadian, been a long time since we have featured someone from our friendly neighbor. Not only is she dripping with style, but apparently would rather try and take the picture herself then have someone else do it. Whatever it is she is doing seems to be working, looks gorgeous, awesome pictures, and styling is there too. All earning her the title of HottHe of the Week.

How would you describe your style?   My style is very simple. I need to feel good in what I wear every day. I believe that style comes first by what is emerging from each person. I don't follow a specific style, I just take the clothes I own and I mixe them according to my mood of the day!

Favorite item you own?  Oh my god, hard to answer this question! The most important in a wardrobe are definitly the essentials. For me, there are, a pair of boots, a little black dress, and my leather jacket, bought in New York City, which ''punch'' on every look!

Who are your favorite designers?  I loooove Thierry Mugler! I like the way he goes out of the classic standard of fashion and he lets his imagination go to the fullest! I also admire Vivienne Westwood, Jean Paul Gauthier and more conventional; Yves St Laurent.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 7:56 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends