HottHe of the Week...Sasha

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, March 21, 2012 | 7:46 AM

Ah yes, finally Sasha, He's love, finally we get to feature you! A proud member of the  #NoBraRevolution, she might not be able to admit it but she also secret loves He more then her boyfriend, but hey can't blame her. Awesome style from top to bottom, big big fan, and now Sasha you are a HottHe.


How would you describe your style? I would describe my style as chic and cocky Chic because I like all the girly stuff – lace, heels, long skirts, dresses etc. Cocky because I also like cuffs bracelets, spiky shoes, big boyfriends sweaters and edgy sayings and logos on t-shirts !
Favorite item you own? My favorite item.. Wow so hard to say, I have so many! Probably my Prada ankle boots on a low heel. I have had them for about 2 years and I wear them more often than anything else. They are so elegant and comfy and go with everything – casual clothes and an evening outfit.

Who are your favorite designers? Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Acne, Alice and Olivia, Dolce and Gabanna, Alexander Mcqueen, Asos, Chloe, Miu Miu, Blue Girl, Rick Owens.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 7:46 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends