HottHe of the Week...Wows

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, March 21, 2012 | 7:24 AM

Hello Veronica, aka Wows, not sure who gave her that nickname, but you have to be a HottHe if your gonna walk around with people yelling Wow! Then you add on a blog called with or without shoes, hopefully with shoes, high heels of course. Either way liking the style and now Wow is officially a HottHe of the Week.


How would you describe your style? I think I don't have a very clear and fixed style and I couldn't define my style with only one word. I love fashion, I love to change every day and I enjoy using different styles depending on my mood or the occasion.There are many styles I love, but if I have to pick just only one of them it will be rock style, but always a point in common in all my looks is that they are so feminine. I love leather, studs, lace and sequins and I can also say that I have real passion for accessories and especially for bags and shoes!! I'm a completely shoe addict and I have a large collection of them with hundreds of pairs.
Favorite item you own? My favourite item that I own is probably my black oversized Mulberry Alexa. I adore it! I love big bags because I can carry everything I need. Also its design and quality is amazing!

Who are your favorite designers?  I love the style of Balmain, Isabel Marant, and Alexander Wang. My favourite haute couture designer is Elie Saab, his dresses are amazing! As a shoes lover I love Louboutin, and Brian Atwood.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 7:24 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends