HottHe of the Week...Christina

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, March 21, 2012 | 6:36 AM

Meet Christina, our first ever professional cheerleader, although He didn't see any pictures to include...:-(. Lots of heels, thigh high boots with a heel, damn those never get old, shorts and tights, one of He's favorites, bright colors and a big smile. All over He Approved and this weeks HottHe of the Week.

How would you describe your style? I wouldn't really say I have a fixed style. My style ranges and can depend on whatever inspires me at that moment... or even on that particular day. I can glam it up and be really girly with bright colors and dresses or be very casual with jean shorts and cowboy boots.
Favorite item you own? My Tory Burch Reva Clutch.  It's classic and chic and goes with everything!

Who are your favorite designers? I love Marc Jacobs, Tory Burch, Alice & Oliva, and Elizabeth and James! But I'm a real girl on a real budget... I usually shop at Nordstorm, H&M, Zara, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters and Marshalls/TJ Maxx.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 6:36 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends