HottHe of the Week...Kellen

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 | 7:40 AM

Even though Kellen is now a blonde, which tricked He at first, her style as remained on point. It's easy to be goodlooking and not care about the clothing, but being goodlooking and taking it to the next level by having style is  the kinda stuff that takes you from a 9 to a 10. Kellen understands that which is why she is He's HottHe of the Week.


How would you describe your style? I would describe my style like I would the weather. Unpredictable. I mean that in the sense that I haven't quite mastered a specific genre of fashion. I find myself feeling edgy one day and then super preppy the next. And for that reason, I haven't wanted to identify myself with one style specifically. However; I will always sway towards a neutral palate. My favorite looks usually include blushes, beige, greys and black.

Favorite item you own? One of my very favorite items isn't something that might catch ones eye, but mostly just a simple pair of ALDO ankle strap wedges. They are so simple in design, yet can make any outfit look super chic.
Who are your favorite designers? I'm and avid follower of the CFDA competitions, mostly due to my former boss, Gregory Parkinson having been a finalist in the 2010 competition, but also because it has introduced me to some of favorite designers. Prabal gurung and Joseph Altuzarra being a few. And seperate from that Chloe has always been a favorite of mine. 
 
HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

Blog, Updated at: 7:40 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends