HottHe of the Week...Rebecca

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 | 6:27 AM

Meet Rebecca, The last lady of London, originally from London, school in Colorado, and now she is moving to NYC to track down He. Great body, great style, and He is sure after a few months in NYC its gonna get only better. Maybe will offer to be her unofficial tour guide to the city, can't have HottHe's walking around this place unsupervised. Rebecca is He Approved.


How would you describe your style?  For me I find fashion in what fits my body and what is comfortable. You will find me in very flowy fabrics, bold prints, and also very muted neutral knits and fun a-line skirts. My style can be quite eclectic. It all depends what mood I am in, one day I may be feeling boho and rock some high waisted cut off shorts with crochet top, and another day I may want to look chic by wearing a blazer, skinny jeans and flats. My friends have often said that I can wear any style, and I think everyone should feel the same way!

Favorite item you own? That’s a tough one; I adore my ChloĆ© heels, however those are an every other outfit kind of look. I do love my Zara leather jacket, and Zara burnt orange coat with fur collar.
Who are your favorite designers? I love Lanvin, Zac Posen, Matthew Williamson, Alexander McQueen, Vivienne Westwood, I could go on and on!
HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.


.
Blog, Updated at: 6:27 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends