HottHe of the Week...Liza

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, May 9, 2012 | 7:24 AM

Meet Liza, professional singer/songwriter who once she makes it big is going to create the Fashion by He theme song. Ok, maybe He made that part up but she totally should anyway. Liza is hot hot hot, and has a killer set of accessories, no really, some of them look like they could kill. Liza is this weeks HottHe of the Week.

How would you describe your style? bodycon & feminine, but structured. And always mixed with hardcore accessories.

Favorite item you own? I have a comfy skull scarf that I absolutely cannot take off! Lol. Plus, I always abuse my super high platform nude pumps and my snakeskin nude clutch that I go with everything.

Who are your favorite designers? I'm a Balmain & McQueen girl, but I'm in LOVE with the Gareth Pugh SS 2012 collection.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

.
Blog, Updated at: 7:24 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends