HottHe of the Week...Camden and Paige

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, May 9, 2012 | 7:48 AM

This sister thing is kind awesome, last week twins this week two insanely gorgeous sisters, what more can He ask for? Meet Camden, fashion marketing major at LIM College, He must get a speaking gig over there, place is gotta be loaded with HottHe's. Meet Paige, younger sister, model. Two tall blondes who also wear high heels, insane. Apparently Camden and Pagie's dad is a fashion photographer, well that just doesn't seem fair, what are the odds the man got two hot daughters who could be modeling, doesn't seem fair. Anyway, Paige and Camden both are HottHe of the Week. P.S. He loves you.

How would you describe your style?
Camden: my style would be considered sophisticated, classic and chic
Paige: My style is extremely feminine. I love wearing clothes that fit well to my body type (tall) as well as accentuating my love for pastel colors! I sometimes dip into a more edgy look, but I always go back to my girly look! I just LOVE pink


Favorite item you own?
Camden: My favorite item is my Celine bag
Paige: I own would have to be my collection of white/off white dresses. They Are my immediate "go to" when it comes to finding something to wear. I can go edgy and wear it with a leather jacket and black booties, or doll it up with pearls and wedges. They are perfect for any occasion!

Who are your favorite designers? 
Camden: I would say my favorite designers are BCBG and Zara
Paige: Favorite designer would have to be Chanel or Rachel Roy. love the feminine flare they both offer. Rachel Roy for her dresses, silk blouses, and bottoms. Chanel for her accessories.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

.
Blog, Updated at: 7:48 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends