HottHe of the Week...Inês

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, May 9, 2012 | 6:22 AM

Ines was featured a few weeks ago during No Bra Thursdays, He found her blog through lookbook, and while she is just starting out, there is awesome potential. Gorgeous girl awesome style, pretty much everything He looks for in a HottHe.No question Ines is He Approved.


How would you describe your style? I would say eclectic. I have a thing for the moment trends, I love all that's fresh and new, I get bored very easily when it comes to fashion, though sometimes I'm all vintage (love the 60s btw). I can go from feminine chic to androgen...it depens on what I feel like. So, it's a mixture of all these different things that inspire me.

Favorite item you own? Right now is a peach neon skirt I just both in a street market...love it!

Who are your favorite designers? I'm not very much into high end brands. Since I love most of his pieces, I'll go with a shoe designer...Jeffrey Campbell!


HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

.
Blog, Updated at: 6:22 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends