HottHe of the Week...Ioana

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, May 23, 2012 | 6:04 AM

Meet Ioana, she has the best umm legs! 25 year year old MILF mother, of two from Romania. Not sure that He has every featured a Romanian HottHe before, but just goes to show the global reach of the powers of He.Previously featured on No Bra Thursdays, Ioana, has a great body, awesome style and hot shoes, the only thing left was to make her a HottHe of the Week.

How would you describe your style?  I dress according to how I'm feeling on any particular day, but my look always has a very feminine flair to it. I love so many different styles and I love mixing different fabrics in the same outfit. So...relax but still chic! hahahah.

Favorite item you own?  love my Jeffrey Campbell, they are so easy to wear and my feet are so relax in them.

Who are your favorite designers? Dana Budeanu (a romanian designer, I just love her Collection Lolita!!), Elie Saab, Louboutin ( women's love! hahah), Michael Kors and the list can go on!

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.


.
Blog, Updated at: 6:04 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends