HottHe of the Week...Amanda and Jill

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, May 23, 2012 | 7:08 AM

You might remember Amanda from No Bra Thursdays, quick comment before we continue with this post, the reason you see so many HottHe's on No Bra Thursdays is probably due to one thing: confidence. These girls have the confidence to leave the bra at home, and the confidence enough to catch He's attention for a HottHe feature. But a duo blog this morning, two friends Amanda and Jill, from Cali, just blogging one awesome outfit after the next. No doubt two HottHe's are better then one.


How would you describe your style? 
Amanda: I honestly get up in the morning and dress however I'm feeling. It's hard to properly articulate and there's no real rhyme or reason to it, but it works. A lot of the time I'm feeling like a cowgirl, sporting ankle boots, and not wearing a bra.
Jill: It's hard to throw me into one particular category because one day I could be sporting a hippie-dippy look and the next be feeling a little grunge. I think overall I identify with the west coast, California style- a little less polished and a little more unkempt and laid back. I can say this for certain- I am definitely not a colorful person and I definitely love everything high waisted.

Favorite item you own?
Amanda: It changes all the time. But if you held a gun to my head and forced me to choose it would probably be my Isabel Marant Zoras.
Jill: I have been having a love affair with my Sam Edelman Louie boots for quite some time now. Always a sucker for a solid pair of ankle boots.
Who are your favorite designers? 
Amanda: I tend to gravitate towards loving particular pieces rather than loving the bulk of someone's work, but I do have soft spot for most things Isabel Marant and CĂ©line. 
Jill: Like Amanda I usually love particular pieces from various designers. However, if that same gun happened to be pointed to my head I would definitely say Alexander Wang and Isabel Marant.
HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.


.
Blog, Updated at: 7:08 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends