HottHe of the Week...Samantha

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, July 11, 2012 | 7:40 AM

When He named the top fashion blogger cities of the world, Toronto was listed as an up and coming city, for reasons like Samantha. Smile that could get any guys attention, and style that grabs He's!While Samantha is just starting out in the blogging game, He is already seeing a lot of things He likes and approves. Check out out, follow her and keep an eye out for Samantha's blog to continue to grow, especially now that she was featured as a HottHe of the Week.

How would you describe your style?  d describe my style as "classic with flare". I love my timeless pieces and outfits, however I love to spruce up an outfit with something that is going to make it stand out and really pop out. I love to put the focus on one item that I'm wearing to make it stand out, such as a pair of great shoes, pants or anything else.

Favorite item you own?  Oh gosh, definitely a tough one. My leather Mackage jacket is definitely one of my favourite pieces, but since it is summer I'd have to say my ripped fidelity high waisted shorts. They're such a great piece and I constantly find myself picking them to wear whenever possible.

Who are your Favorite Designers?  I love Amanda Lew Kee and her designs. She's from Canada and her designs are fun, young, and fresh. One of my favourite "big name" designers is Matthew Williamson. His designs are fun, timeless, yet they are also show stoppers. From his intricate dresses to his ready to wear pieces, I love them all.
 
HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

Blog, Updated at: 7:40 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends