HottHe of the Week...Emily

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, July 11, 2012 | 7:14 AM

Meet Emily, Instagram super star, and He's newest HottHe of the Week! Here is the thing, while Emily is considered stylish in He's book, she also brings an essence of "art" that He might be lacking. Her pictures are nothing short of amazing, which works well because she is pretty amazing looking. Not every HottHe has to be a blogger or all about fashion, artwork is just as important, and at the end of the day, Emily takes some amazing pictures and looks incredible in them all.
How would you describe your style? I would describe my style as being simply eclectic with a splash of Bohemian. I enjoy piecing together a variety of colors, textures and patterns without running the risk of making the outfit look over-done or gaudy. Being a creative person, I look at style as an art form and an expression of myself which is why my style is constantly evolving. I adore lace in all forms (tops, bodysuits, dresses), high-waisted skirts, long necklaces, denim cutoffs, vintage floral patterns, platforms and cropped tanks. My favorite places to shop are american apparel, free people, urban outfitter and random thrift stores. In New York there’s a consignment shop called the Buffalo Exchange. It takes thrifting to another level...I absolutely love it!

Favorite item you own? Out of all the items in my closet, my favorite is my American Apparel backless red bodycon dress. It’s an extremely simple and versatile dress which allows me to dress it up or down however I like. I have this same dress four different colors as well. Also, my Tiffany & Co. aviator sunglasses are pretty rad too. 

Who are your Favorite Designers?My favorite designers are Free People, Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, and Jeffrey Campbell. Chance by Chanel is my absolute favorite perfume.
 
HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

Blog, Updated at: 7:14 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends