HottHe of the Week...Erika

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, March 14, 2012 | 7:00 AM

You might remember Erika, from No Bra Thursdays, and she is back again as the HottHe of the Week. Pretty sure fire way to get yourself up on the site as a HottHe, be featured in the No Bra Revolution and you have an easy step up on the competition. Erika might be the first ever singer, like legit singer featured on Fashion by He before. Gonna say this right now, and its not even a joke, if Fashion by He doesn't get dropped into the next song she works on, this relationship might be over. Erika is the HottHe of the Week.

How would you describe your style? My style's always changing and evolving.  It really differs by the day and how I wake up feeling that particular morning :) Lately I would say I've been inspired by a lot of color and just a lot more laid back of a vibe.  Like any other girl, I like to switch it up. One day be the cool, laid back chick, but then also be able to sometimes dress it up and feel chic and glamorous and old Hollywood. My mom always thought I looked like I belonged in the 1940s.  She's always told me since I was young I reminded her of Vivienne Leigh, even down to our facial expressions ;)
Favorite item you own? I have this amazing, classic black Herve Leger dress that I adore.  It sucks the life out of you because it's so tight but hugs your body in all the right spots and emphasizes your curves.  I love that you can wear it for just about any occasion:  As a classic, glamorous LBD or with the right jewelry, heels, and accessories, you can transform it into something much more edgy. 

Who are your favorite designers? I love Chanel, Dior, Alexander McQueen.  I just can't afford any of them haha. So for now it's mostly H&M, Zara, Asos, Romwe, and most especially LA's amazing vintage stores. 

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 7:00 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends