HottHe of the Week...Caitlin

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, March 14, 2012 | 7:48 AM

He discovered Caitlin in the recent Fashion by He Styling Competition, so enter next time and maybe you'll get discovered, pretty sure shes a model, and we all know how much He loves models and models love He.
Something about a girl who models, confidence is super high or something, maybe from being told they are good enough to model, but confidence is extremely lacking in women these days and is super underrated in hotness, so Caitlin you are He Approved and the HottHe of the Week.


How would you describe your style? My style can’t be described in a few works, but I’ll try! I am attracted to bright colors and am not one of those girls that wears all black, all the time. Bright orange, mint green, coral and cobalt blue are all colors I am obsessed with at the moment. Some days, I’ll wear only vintage pieces, other days, I’m decked out in a modern, trendy look. Comfort is key, except when it comes to shoes. I will suffer for a great pair of heels! High-waists, red lips, and a great pair of wedges are my go-to items! Overall, my style changes with each day and its fun dressing with my mood.
Favorite item you own?   Probably my Christian Dior strappy heels. They are the perfect springtime shoe! Cream colored with beautiful stitching and flower details…perfection! I don’t wear them often because I don’t want to ruin them, but they are definitely one of the most exciting purchases I ever made. 2nd place is my vintage Emilio Pucci dress, which I wish I could wear everyday.

Who are your favorite designers?  Miuccia Prada is a genius and I have so much love and respect for her. Zac Posen, Phillip Lim, Balmain, Celine, and DVF are also very high on my list. Designers like Prabal Gurung , Altuzzara and Suno are also doing some pretty fantastic things at the moment.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 7:48 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends