HottHe of the Week...Amy

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, March 14, 2012 | 6:21 AM

Not trying to make this awkward, but He might have falling in love while browsing Amy's blog.Style is awesome and did you see those brown thigh high boots, wowza, you can't find a man in this world who doesn't like thigh high boots. Lots of sheer, even seen some backless in the mix, just when you thought He was out of HottHe's He brings ya some great ones. Amy is a HottHe of the Week.



How would you describe your style? I don’t really have a specific style. It depends how I feel each day. I need to feel comfortable with what I’m wearing and I love combining styles.
Favorite item you own? My favorite item in my wardrobe has to be shorts. They’re so versatile. You can combine them with practically anything for any time of the day.

Who are your favorite designers? I admire many designers and I love the way they are so inventive. Some of my favourites are Isabel Marant, Balmain, Chanel, Celine, Alexander Wang, Christian Louboutin to name just a few.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 6:21 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends