HottHe of the Week...Sarah

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, May 2, 2012 | 7:40 AM

Hello Sarah, another Cali girl this week, in school studying fashion design. Being the good California girl, she hopes to start her own eco-friendly fashion line. Incredible body, amazingly long legs, legs are underrated, and most of her clothing is available through her online etsy store. Sarah is a HottHe of the Week!


How would you describe your style? Bohemian, feminine but sometimes with a little edge, and definitely eccentric. My style changes from day to day, depending on my mood and the moment, but is always distinctly me. I love mixing vintage pieces in and I love to accessorize with long necklaces and earrings. Check out my vintage store on Etsy:  :)

Favorite item you own? My puppy. But if that doesn't count as an accessory, then I'll have to go with my skinny jeans from Zara. Love them! Gotta have skinny jeans.

Who are your favorite designers? My favorite well-known designers are Marchesa and Custo Barcelona. But I'm an up and coming fashion designer myself, so look out for me in the future!

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

.
Blog, Updated at: 7:40 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends