HottHe of the Week...Kate

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, May 2, 2012 | 7:18 AM

Meet Kate, from Cali. Kate has always wanted to be a model and He is sure after breaking through to be a HottHe of the Week, people are going to be storming her door with offers. Love when He is able to find non bloggers to be HottHe, blogger's ain't the only ones with style ya know. Kate is He Approved.

How would you describe your style? My style is hard to define because it really depends on my mood. Im definitely a mix of boho, rocker, chic and sexy. I love ultra high heels and bright colors but I always appreciate a sexy little black dress.  Dressing up is very fun for me and I like to make an event out of it.

Favorite item you own? My favorite item I own would have to be my Armani floor length dress, and my brown silk tunic I got in downtown L.A.  I love shopping for cute clothes that are affordable so of course

Who are your favorite designers?  i LOVE forver21 , FreePeople, Billabong, Angle. I dream of the day that I will own a Badgley Mischka dress!!!

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.


Blog, Updated at: 7:18 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends