HottHe of the Week...Kimberly

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, May 2, 2012 | 7:09 AM

Another week another HottHe who was previously featured on No Bra Thursdays, seeing a trend? Yup, HottHe's and the No Bra Revolution go hand in hand. This is Kimberly, awesome style, high heels, cool accessories, pretty much everything He looks for in a HottHe.


How would you describe your style? I would describe by style as clean and refined. I love to find one or two aspects that make a look really unique while still keeping my looks easy and accessible to a lot of people. I find I will either accessorize A LOT or not at all, just depends on my mood. I definitely tend to dress more on the masculine side of fashion- shorts, pants, blazers, dress shirts. I try hard to alwa

Favorite item you own? My favorite item in my closet right now is a pair of espadrilles I just bought at.. FOREVER21, believe it or not. They're insanely comfortable and go with everything. I have to try not to wear them everyday. If I could, I would.

Who are your favorite designers? My favorite designers include Helmut Lang, Rory Beca, Parker & Alice & Olivia. I love the asymmetrical designs of Helmut Lang. The other designers I mentioned are extremely feminine, so I'm drawn the kind of pieces I don't tend to wear all the time.


HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 7:09 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends