HottHe of the Week...McCormick Twins

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, May 2, 2012 | 8:12 AM

He has had an eye on these two for quite some time. Why these two aren't modeling more is impossible to understand, might have to arrange a shoot with He to take these two up a level. Liz and Meg, NYC girls heading to LIM in the fall, so they will be in He's playground for the foreseeable future. Best part about having a twin, they always have someone to take pictures why the other is posing. If these two aren't modeling more by end of year, He has let them down. Liz and Meg are both HottHes!


How would you describe your style?
Liz: My style is never about committing to one particular look. It totally depends on what inspires me at the moment. I'm really into dressing a bit less put together lately, and more schelpy, the messier the better. I like for my looks to look easy, and effortless. I'm into utilitarian type jewelry and swear by accessorizing with a anything clad in chains, metal, spikes, stones, and bullets. 
Meg: Its hard to piggenhole my style because it's constantly evolving, but for the most part I would say its very utilitarian with a contemporary edge.  I'm a sucker for basics, tees, blouses, blazers, leather pants; you name it.  I  love understated pieces like these that you can thrown on and not have to mess with or fix too much. With that being said, I really let my accessories do the talking.

Favorite item you own? 
Liz: My classic Wayfer Raybans, and Cheap Monday angle low boots in black suede. Two staples I can literally pair with anything I own, they're both so versatile, which is my I love them equally.
Meg: Right now im loving my fitted tweed Michael Kors blazer.  Its black with a touch of gold laquer and pairs perfectly with a distressed graphic tee and leather pants. 

Who are your favorite designers? 
Liz: I've always gravitated towards the likings of Isabel Marant, Balmain, Theyskens' Theory, Haider Ackermann, Pedro Lourenco, Celine, and Helmut Lang. The collections are never over styled, and always seem to stay so completely true to the brands aesthetic. I appreciate each designers use of proportions which we saw in the FW12 collections.
Meg: I'm constantly amazed with what Phoebe Philo does for CĂ©line season after season.  The modernity and refinement in her aesthetic along with her playful approach to proportion and shape always excite me.  Her collections are always the ones that resonate with me the most.


He Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

.
Blog, Updated at: 8:12 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends