HottHe of the Week...Kelsey

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 | 7:10 AM

Kelsey from Cali, owner of an online vintage store called Mate Vintage where they sell vintage tee shirts. No question Kelsey is your CaliGirl. Not sure what you think when you see her pictures, but wants to party with her, no question this girl is a good f*ckin time. Kelsey you are a HottHe of the Week.


How would you describe your style?  I would probably describe my style as eclectic, I wear whatever I'm feeling at the moment. I always have a hint of girly-ness though, I'm a girlie-girl at heart.


Favorite item you own?  My fav item in my closet would have to be my Sam Edelman Zoe booties... I wear the shit out of those babies.

Who are your favorite designers?  I probably have way too many favorite designers but I think my top two would have to be Marc Jacobs and Alexander Wang.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 7:10 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends