HottHe of the Week...Sarah

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 | 7:40 AM

Meet Sarah, definitely the classiest HottHe of the Week to date. Doesn't mean she doesn't "support" the No Bra Revolution though, that's right this HottHe was featured once before. We have a Dr in the house, Psychologist and fashion blogger, hell of a mash up. Sarah writes a ton about lingerie, but never post the pics with her in it, up to our imagination or He's imagination. She does pair some awesome body harnesses and lingerie type outfits into everyday wear. Sarah is this weeks HottHe of the Week.

How would you describe your style? Elegant, classic, feminine. I stick mostly to black and white and clean silhouettes.

Favorite item you own? The power dress by Preen - the perfect little black dress. Also my Nicolas Kirkwood for Rodarte shoes that are designed as if they have molten wax flowing down the heel. Finally my Aiko waistcoat from Lasvicious - I adore styling my feminine looks with a fierce and powerful edge...

Who are your favorite designers? I love the grown-up, sophisticated style of Preen and the ethereal designs of Rodarte. I also recently went to a talk with Stefano Pilati and realised how much his designs for YSL are a specific style I try to emulate. For the high street I adore Reiss, for lingerie - Bordelle and Lascivious and for accessories with a twist, Fleet Ilya.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 7:40 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends