HottHe of the Week...Stefania

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 | 6:03 AM

Introducing Stefania, who was featured once before for No Bra Thursdays, hailing from Romania. It's a pretty sad city I live in. Love the way she describes the city, "Gorgeous views, horible people but I am trying to survive two more years here and than fly away somewhere in Europe." A HottHe with an attitude watch out world. Stefenia has style, wears soaring high heels and is a member of the #NoBraRevolution how can she not be a HottHe of the Week?

How would you describe your style? Simple,Sometimes too feminine sometimes too masculine. I am not able to define my style I wear what i feel sometimes i'm so confused because I never know what style I should chose so for the moment I just go with the flow and wear whatever feels good that day.

Favorite item you own? My Black Dr.Martens I am really in love with them!

Who are your favorite designers? Clare Waight Keller,Marc Jacob, Betsey Johnson

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 6:03 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends