HottHe of the Week...Alicia

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, April 18, 2012 | 7:09 AM

Alicia García, its even a fun name to say! Forgot where He discovered Alicia, but the eyes are what caught He's attention, then the heels. Taking professional awesome pictures usually helps make the outfits look better, but in Alicia's case pretty sure a point and shoot and she would still look incredible. Alicia  is the HottHe of the Week.

How would you describe your style? I haven't got a  unique style  with which I can be identified. I use to change  a lot, but if  I have to say with which styles i feel more identifiedI'd say with minimalist, ethnic, casual and sometimes a bit classic too.  I even have  to say that  I also like boho chic and naïf.

Favorite item you own? I've got many items that I love , but I especially like  a LBD with "paillettes" and neckline in the back and a crochet beige top.

Who are your favorite designers? I especially admire Valentino for  his elegance, and  and  Sarah Burton, Alexander McQueen's replace, for her creativity and originality. As for  a brand  I love Dior, and as for Spanish designers I like Duyos y  Angel Schlesser.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 7:09 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends