HottHe of the Week...Maritza

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, April 18, 2012 | 7:47 AM

Hi, Maritza, and than you for bringing your awesome style to Fashion by He. Or thank you He for finding her. Cali girls know whats up, must be the weather or something but they can go completely wild out there and not have to worry about crappy weather. How is anyone else suppose to compete. Anyone that can bull off those Unif shoes and manage to make them look awesome is He Approved. Maritza is this weeks HottHe of the Week!

How would you describe your style? I don't like to limit myself to a definite style, the way I dress depends on my mood. I always love to make bold statements through my clothing and say something through my ensembles. But most 90% of the time Im always in a fashion forward, free thinking kind of style. I get inspired by the 1970s and 80s.

Favorite item you own? I don't know if you mean any item or a fashion item but Ill answer both and let u choose:) I own this vintage early 1900s clothing trunk I display in my room and use as my dresser and jewelry counter! Its amazing and still has the original wooded hangers and drawers:) And favorite clothing item: My UNIF Hellbound's!

Who are your favorite designers? I especially like the works of Diane Von Furstenburg, Alexander McQueen, as well as CoCo Chanel and Robert Rodriguez. 


HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 7:47 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends