HottHe of the Week...Sai

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, April 18, 2012 | 6:11 AM

If you want a wild shoe collection you have come to the right place. Meet Sai, who has higher and crazier shoes then you can probably ever imagine having. She mixes and matches like a HottHe animal, which is why she is this weeks HottHe of the Week.

How would you describe your style? I would say Fearless,in the sense that I am brave enough to try looks that are influenced from the 50's to the 90s' and combining it with what is currently trending in the fashion world.

Favorite item you own? My favorite item that I own would be my Camera

Who are your favorite designers? Since I am a shoe addict I would say Jeffrey Campbell and Giuseppe Zanotti. Clothing: Zara, H&M, and Vintage clothings ( I go thrifting to find priceless treasures and styles)

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 6:11 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends