HottHe of the Week...Nezzy

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, February 8, 2012 | 6:07 AM

Can't be having the same old same old HottHe week after week. Sometimes you gotta reach into the darker side of things and find the HottHes there. Meet Nezzy, probably one of the more badass styled HottHe's but don't take that as a bad thing. Because its a great thing! Crazy cool style, Red hair, and looks that could kill, Nezzy is He Approved!



How would you describe your style? If I had to put a label on my style I’d call It PunkiRock-sleek-ness, I’m aware of how random that sounds but that’s pretty much me, I can have blue hair one day & Bright Red the next, I love the old 1970 English punk look which I combine with rock, 80’s hip-hop, street style & sexiness. Whatever I wear it has to be fitting to my figure & highlight my assets which is pretty much the norm for every young woman, we wanna be LOUD, WILD but HOT @ the same time which can be a hard look to pull off if u try to achieve it so just let loose, try something new & it will bring the best out of you!

Favorite item you own? 
I have a lot of outfits I’d class as Favs but @ the moment I’d say my black army boots are the ones! I’m in love with them, they go with everything and always create an edge to any pretty dress I may have on which just suits me down to a T. I’m also quite crazy about my hair, I know it’s not an item as such but it’s a huge factor of all my looks, it has to be styled/coloured & Hot otherwise I’d end up looking like a hobo which is not exactly what I aim for.

Who are your favorite designers?  My all-time number one Designer has to be Mr Alexander McQueen, from his Fierce shoes to his amazing T’s & beautiful dresses genius is the only way to describe him. If I could afford it my wardrobe would be full of McQueens but till then it’s strictly Camden Town & High street fashion for me.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 6:07 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends