HottHe of the Week...Maxine

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, February 8, 2012 | 6:30 AM

Meet Maxine, she is going to drive all the nerdy guys out there wild, probably grab the attention of every other guy too. See Maxine is one of those chicks who dresses up to go to ComicCons events and is the hottest one there. Little do the guys there know she's got style to run laps around them on the outside world. You don't see the leg warmer and thigh high look often, but gotta tell ya, Maxine pulls it off PERFECTLY. Maxine might have to be the official super hero of the ArmHe, she can come rescue He anytime.

How would you describe your style? I would describe my style as clean lined and funky. I add a pop of color, a bright belt, fancy earrings or sometimes a bright pink sweater! I love color! I love anything different and fun that no one is putting together. I definitely dress for my shape, and make sure all my clothes fit properly. I make sure I always dress for the occasion, whether it be a night out to a movie or to a job interview, I never over dress or underdress.

Favorite item you own? My favorite item I own would be my Dean Venture tee shirt. It's really goofy! It's one of my favorite comfy tee shirts that I can dress up with a pencil skirt or dress down with a cute pair of jeans. If you see me wearing it you know I'm in a great mood!

Who are your favorite designers?   Unfortunately my favorite designers are ones I will probably never be able to afford. I would die for a pair of FINSK wedges, a beautiful flowy dress from FREE PEOPLE, a BURBERRY trench coat, and ANYTHING (i mean anything espeically those belts they have) by  MOSCHINO!!

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 6:30 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends