HottHe of the Week...Jessica

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, February 8, 2012 | 7:30 AM

Meet Jessica, pretty sure she is the first ever HottHe to be found via Instagram (follow fashionbyhe). Not sure what to say about Jessica, just that she could easily be one of the sexiest HottHes ever featured. Spiked Litas and boy shorts alone in bed, how is He's jaw not suppose to drop with pictures like these? Jessica says
"I have a horse name Ginger. Yes, I'm literally the spoiled little girl with a pony." You can ride He anytime...too soon? Jessica you are He Approved and this weeks HottHe of the Week!


How would you describe your style? I would describe my style as having a glam-rock feel. I'm completely obsessed with leather, fur, sequins and studs

Favorite item you own? Right now, my favorite item in my closet would be a black body con dress with back cut outs in the shape of a skull. It still has yet to be worn, I'm still waiting for the perfect moment. That or of course, my Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spikes.

Who are your favorite designers? My favorite designer would have to be Balmain, bar none. I would literally sell my soul for any one of their items.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 7:30 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends