HottHe of the Week...Melissa

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 | 7:29 AM

Here is Melissa, with a blog named Pop of Style  you would think were would be a small pop, well no small pop here. Melissa has more Pop of style then most bloggers could ever dream of. Not sure how Melissa pulls off some of these looks with the color combinations she puts together but she does it and does it well. Melissa is He Approved.


How would you describe your style? My style is always evolving. I think every day is a clean slate- I change my style on the daily and go with whatever I'm feeling in that particular moment. I like a lot of color, print mixing, and adding an unexpected element to my outfits.

Favorite item you own? My yellow leather Valentina messenger bag. No matter how many times I switch to other bags, I always end up coming back to this bag because of it's bright color and functionality. Messenger styles are my favorite because it frees my hands up.

Who are your favorite designers? I love Givenchy, Oscar de la Renta, and I've always thought Alice + Olivia's collections are bright and fun.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 7:29 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends