HottHe of the Week...Anoushka

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 | 6:26 AM

Last two HottHes today...officially out of HottHe's...if you liked find out about new bloggers, girls with style, well then you should submit nominations, if you don't like the HottHes of the week, well no one asked for your opinion. Meet Anoushka, from Miami via London, gonna have to go out with her next time He takes over Miami, can never have enough HottHe's on the beach. Anyone else wonder if she has a cool accent to go along with the cool style?

How would you describe your style? My style changes all the time, i don't take fashion too seriously - it's all a bit of fun really. I watched "the help" last week so i am all about the southern 60's look right now; big hair, obnoxious earrings and floral prints. Keep it glamorous and fabulous and you can get away with pretty much anything .
Favorite item you own?  My favorite item I own would be my vintage chanel earrings, which are completely outrageous, along with a courreges motorbike jacket i stole from my mums wardrobe.

Who are your favorite designers?  I like to play pick and mix, Topshop is my go too whenever i am home. Vintage markets, or thrift stores ( as they call it in the states ). The designers I respect the most are dolce & Gabanna and Yves Saint Laurent, they have not jeopardized their clothing for the instant, fleeting trends of a season. They continue to make clothes which compliment a true women's figure and exude sexuality and femininity - and that I promise you will never go out of style.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 6:26 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends