HottHe of the Week...Vanessa

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, January 18, 2012 | 7:05 AM

How you feeling? Hot Hot Hot...doesn't Vanessa make you want to sing that song? No? Okay, but wow. Heels, bangles, skirts, legs, wide legged pants, heels, more heels, accessories, Vanessa, knows all the tricks to catch He's attention. Vanessa is the HottHe of the Week.

How would you describe your style? 
I do not think I have a really defined style, but almost always my choices when I am up to dress up are for skintight shapes, mini length, extremely "high" heels and an outburst of colors and patterns.
I adore combining different styles in a same outfit and play with a mix of unexpected patterns and fabrics.
Always when I look at the mirror I want to feel myself sensual and attractive, but in a cheerful and funny way.

Favorite item you own? 
All of my shoes which are designed by Schutz, a Brazilian shoe brand that I love and my Prada sunglasses from the Minimal Barroque Collection.

Who are your favorite designers? 
I admire Balmain, Gucci and Dolce & Gabbana. In Brazil I am fond of Lethicia Bronstain and Patricia Bonaldi.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 7:05 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends