HottHe of the Week...Francesca

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, January 18, 2012 | 6:06 AM

Meet Francesca, thinks she's got a bit of attitude, but one of the good kinds. Another lawyer to be, the great news is when He finally does get sued, the legal team He is going to have is going to blow everyone else out of the water. And we can all agree, having the best looking legal team is of the highest importance. In her spare time, Francesca, also has a blog to keep up with her fashion fix.

How would you describe your style?  The main goal of this blog is to pass on my style and passion to other
people and share it with them.I have an independent style. I don't

really have one model from where I get my inspiration. It simply
represents what I feel. I do a mix with modern and vintage articles.
I'm not an expert in this field. I still have a lot to see and learn.

The only thing I'm sure is that everything that you are going to find
in the lines of my blog is a fair and honest expression of what I
am....of what is an icon for me.

Favorite item you own? bags, heels,leather jacket rings I can't go out without them.

Who are your favorite designers? Dolce e Gabbana, Lanvin, Mcqeen, Balenciaga, Hermès,Margiela, MiuMiu....many others.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 6:06 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends