HottHe of the Week...Sarah

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, January 18, 2012 | 7:45 AM



Meet Sarah, another day, another HottHe He thinks He loves. #Thehighertheheel_thehotterthegirl holds true here, Sarah is in some really high heels, and damn to they make the legs look great. Another good lesson learned from Sarah, buy longer pants that way when you wear high heels, your legs look even looking and you look even hotther!



How would you describe your style? Feminine and classic with a bit of an edge. Fashion is fun, and I enjoy changing up my style often.

Favorite item you own?My Prada clutch, it was my first designer bag and a very special gift from my husband. 

Who are your favorite designers? There are so many designers I love, but to just name a few: For higher end designers I love Chanel, Valentino, and YSL. Valentino is so feminine and romantic,  Other designers: Tibi, DVF 

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 7:45 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends