HottHe of the Week...Spicy Candy DC

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, January 4, 2012 | 7:40 AM


Something a little different as we start the new year off with the HottHe of the Week...meet blogging duo Carlis and Katya from Washington, DC. Where He didn't even know fashion existed before these two girls.Not sure we have done a duo Hotthe before this week, but gotta have a first time for everything and these two do it well. He Approved.



How would you describe your style? 
Carlis: Flirty/Casual! I like short skirts, dresses and of course comfort is key! even though I like some of my items fitted I still want them to give me enough room to feel good in them hahaha
Katya: I would describe my style as casual/chic. I absolutely love basics and timeless pieces.

Favorite item you own?
Carlis: I LOVE my vintage Dior orange blazer! It is probably one of the items I repeat the most when putting outfits together.
Katya: My current favorite Item has to be my Rebecca Minkoff Mac crossbody bag! I love that you can also wear it as a clutch.

Who are your favorite designers?
Carlis: I love so many but right now my top  favorite ones are Sonia Rykiel, Alexander Wang and Marc Jacobs.
Katya: My favorite designers right now are Philip Lim, Alexander Wang and Celine.
HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 7:40 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends