HottHe of the Week...Lena

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, January 4, 2012 | 6:53 AM

So Lena has been on Fashion by He before, but for some reason, never as a HottHe. We have had Mom HottHe's before but not sure they have ever been this goodlooking with this good of style. Like her kid has no idea what kind of mom he's got walking him around. Insanely awesome, bad ass, high heels, style, He has been following Lena's blog from close to the beginning and it has only gotten better with time.


How would you describe your style? Fun. I’m not afraid to explore. Give me any garment or accessory and I will try my best to make it work J I tend to vary up my style. One day I will wear sweats with heels and another day I will dress incredibly classic in basic dress pants and a shirt. Anything goes! Depends on the mood I wake up in.

Favorite item you own? My classic black Gucci horsebit hobo. It was my 30th birthday present to myself and it follows me everywhere. That’s really the only article in my closet that I would make a mad dash for if my house caught on fire. I don’t get attached to too many things. Trends come and go so quickly and I also do not spend a fortune on dressing myself up.

Who are your favorite designers? I don’t really have any specific designers that I truly love and worship. Most designers out there have pieces that I wouldn’t mind having in my closet. However if you ask me to name at least one, I would have to say Isabel Marant. Her collections from head to toe never seize to disappoint me.As for brands, if you look at my outfits you’ll notice that I tend to always buy from Zara, H&M, Forever 21, & Aldo. 

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 6:53 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends