HottHe of the Week...Leah

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 | 6:28 AM

Another NYC HottHe, always thought NYC girls would overflow He with HottHe's. Meet Leah, recent FIT graduate, and seems she learned the importance of wearing heels to make her legs look longer while in school. Leah has great style and is He Approved, welcome to the club of HottHes.


How would you describe your style? I don't have one particular style.  I'd say my style varies. I love both the casual beach style of West coast and the edgy fashion forward style of New York City so I have fun mix and matching my outfits.  I don't wear a lot of jewelry, but I prefer "statement jewelry" when I do wear them, ie - like a big clunky necklace or cuff.

Favorite item you own? I can't seem to stay away from Zara this season. I am particularly fond of their black basic sandals which I've been wearing for more than three months.


Who are your Favorite Designers?  I'm a fan of mixing and matching high and low end brands. Some of my personal favorites include: Forever21, H&M, Zara, Proenza Schouler and Prada.
 
HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

Blog, Updated at: 6:28 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends