HottHe of the Week...Jessica

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 | 7:15 AM

Might have to make some shirts that say "Models Love He" because Jessica here, loves He too! Part model, part on air personality, Jessica seems to be doing a little bit of everything. Now add HottHe of the Week to the resume and watch the job offers start pouring in.


How would you describe your style? When shopping, i look for pieces that are functional, feminine, and versatile. I like to look for garments with interesting textures and unique patterns to mix and match. But I always like to have my overall look "clean" and not too fussy. I hate when women look like they tried wayyy too hard lol. Some rules I abide by... If you are going to show a lot of leg, keep it covered on top, and vice versa. I you are doing a statement piece of jewelry, keep it super simple elsewhere.

Favorite item you own?  It's hard to choose my favorite item in my closet... But I'd have to say it might be my vintage Ralph Lauren tweed blazer. Oh, and my new Reed Krakoff leather and suede heels!! LOVE them!!

Who are your Favorite Designers?  Some of my favorite designers are Ralph Lauren, Chloe, DVF, Whitney Eve, Bottega Veneta, Alexander Wang, and Stella McCartney.
 
HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

Blog, Updated at: 7:15 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends