HottHe of the Week...Ashley

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, June 6, 2012 | 7:00 AM

Meet Ashley, who has a killer collection of high heels, and uses them perfectly to show off the legs. Take note ladies, the upward angle of the camera makes the legs look even longer. A good trick Ashley learned early on and it works to her advantage. Great style and is He Approved, congrats Ashley on becoming an official HottHe.

How would you describe your style? My style is an evolution.. I'm constantly changing lets say most of the time I'm classic yet chic.

Favorite item you own? I love everything but "My Favorite" we can say thats my Michael Kors watch. I wear it with everything.

Who are your favorite designers? Designer brand or not if I can afford it and I like it.. I will buy it.
 
HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

Blog, Updated at: 7:00 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends