HottHe of the Week...Marianela

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 | 6:05 AM

Ah, Marianela, from the Canary Islands, well guess He knows where He is shacking up when He visits.  Cool style to make the legs look longer. He actually knows little to nothing about the Canary Islands, but at least now we know there are some goodlooking well dressed girls to go visit. Marianela, you will have to help He pronounce your name, is the HottHe of the Week.

How would you describe your style? My style is a little lady, elegant, but I like wear always simple, without complications or weird combinations...I like so much heels but as I'm very trendy I can also wear biker boots if that's tendency! haha Mad for fashion...like the most of us!

Favorite item you own? My favorite item...a green bag that I bought last summer in San Francisco, in Haight/Ashbury street! Love the stores in that zone.

Who are your favorite designers? My favorite designer is Ellie Saab, i love every single piece! I also like Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Hermes, Loubotin, Dior, Calvin Kelin...But I must confess that I have enough with Zara! haha

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 6:05 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends