HottHe of the Week...Alexis

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 | 7:07 AM

Feel like its been a while since He actually fell in love with a HottHe on the spot, whoops cat outta the bag on this one. Meet Alexis, HottHe of the Week, model, student, and blogger. Love when models also have style and are real people, but also hate when models haven't modeled for He yet. Pretty sure you aren't an official model until He has taken your picture.  Can you say tall girls in tall heels, absolutely perfection, just do not understand tall girls who don't wear heels. Anyway, Alexis is gorgeous, amazing style both in front of the camera and on the regular, and according to her HottHe picture, she loves He! Alexis you are the HottHe of the Week, but please stop liking cats, or its never going to work out for us.

How would you describe your style?  My style could be described as "Uptown girl with a Downtown edge" .. I like to dress classic; a crisp button down with skinny leg pants but then i'll add something funky, like studded booties or my McQueen scarf. I have a thing for McQueen... my collection is growing at a ridiculous rate!

Favorite item you own?  I believe in saving your money to buy investment pieces, which I now have many of. I would have to say my favorite item I own are my cobalt blue snakeskin McQueen flats. But my vintage Gucci watch and Louboutins are a close second!

Who are your favorite designers?  Men's wear is really my thing. My favorite designer has to be Michael Bastian... he just "gets it." For Women's wear, Stella McCartney makes beautiful, beautiful pieces. DVF is a must and Marc Jacobs is too cool for school.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 7:07 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends