HottHe of the Week...Mia

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, March 7, 2012 | 6:35 AM

Meet Mia the Model. Loves loves loves having Models as HottHe of the Week. Well for a few reasons, one, its another gorgeous chick to add to the ArmHe and two, easy to get pictures. He found Mia on lookbook, but you might recognize her from Shopbop.com or  Cosmopolitan Magazine. Tall Girls in Tall Heels Makes He Smile! Cool style, great pictures, and of course, perfect ArmHe Arm Candy for He, Mia you are He Approved.


How would you describe your style? I would describe my style as mod minimalist. I really the shapes and architecture proportions of the 1960s. I love A-symmetrical shift dresses and vintage-inspired mary jane shoes. I tend to skimp on accessories simply because my style is more simple and also because I am pretty clueless in terms of adding jewelry to outfit. I am also very inspired by the style of Parisian women and their ability to dress in a sohpisticated yet, simple and sexy manner. I also really love to combine girly, doll-like dresses with tougher accent like moto boots and leather.

Favorite item you own?  My favorite item that I own is probably my vintage pair of white and navy blue spectator flats. I really scored at a local thrift store one day and got them for about five dollars! I also really love my vintage coach stewardess bag in red!

Who are your favorite designers? Some of my favorite designers are Marni, Rochas, Jil Sander, Alexander Wang, Miu Miu, Prada, Jeremy Scott, and Stella McCartney, just to name a few favorites.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 6:35 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends