HottHe of the Week...Brighton

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, March 7, 2012 | 7:24 AM

Hi Brighton, nice to meet you. Another Texan as the HottHe of the Week. Kinda nice for Brighton her mom designs shoes for a living, not a bad way to stock the closet with high heels, "mom make me more!"
 If color is what you are looking for, look no further then Brighton, she manages to add a ton of it into her collection of outfits, and is absolutely He Approved.


How would you describe your style? My mom just launched an Italian Shoe Collection called Dee Keller Design and I wear her shoes in almost every post on my blog.
Favorite item you own? My favorite Item RIGHT now would have to be my bobbi brown shimmer brick

Who are your favorite designers? Theory, J Brand, Tibi, Alice + Olivia

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 7:24 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends