HottHe of the Week...Virgit

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, February 1, 2012 | 7:34 AM

how to make avatars
Meet Virgit from the Netherlands! Pretty sure this isn't our first HottHe from that region, and He is starting to think He might need to take a trip over there to scout more HottHes, if the girls look as good as Virgit. Anyone who confidently pulls of the high highs and heels gets so many freaking ArmHe points its insane. Recently He seems to be a HottHe streak of girls who have amazing legs and know exactly how to make them look hotter and longer then ever. Virgit is a HottHe of the Week, awesome He Approved Style.


How would you describe your style? I never really know how to describe my style and if you check my looks here you will totally understand me. I don’t have a specific style, I like to play with everything and try different things  even though my Blog's name is Preppy Fashionist but my style is not  Preppy I love been creative with my clothes and always try out different looks

Favorite item you own? My favorite item I own is my Alexa bag from Mulberry since I was saving like more than a year to buy it I really Love and apreciated  that bag and also my Giuseppe zanotti ankle boots they are a dream cause I love that they are really unique in a silver colour those 2 things are one of my favorite things I own in my closet of course I love everything what I wear  but this 2 items are my favorite ones

Who are your favorite designers? Well as I love unique shoes my favorite designer has to be, Yves Saint Laurent,Marc jacobs,Giuseppe zanotti ,Alexander Mc Queen,Victoria Beckham, MULBERRY but back in reality my favorite places to shop are ZARA, H&M,NEWLOOK, JANE&NORMAN,TOPSHOP, I don't know what I have with british brands but I love them <3

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 7:34 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends