HottHe of the Week...Sami

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 | 6:32 AM

Hello Sami... NYC blogger and NYC stylist. Recognize Sami? Ya should, Fashion by He has stepped it up a level...Sami was a buyer at Bergdorf Goodman and filmed 2 seasons of the show, The City. Yup that's right. Now Sami has a blog so you can follow her life and her fashion. Sami is now officially a HottHe of the Week.



How would you describe your style?  One of the best parts about being a women is we can play dress up and  we've been doing it since we've been teeny tiny; whether we wanted to be princess, pirate, or robber we have been dressing to play a role! I still play dress up everyday based on my mood! I  don't fall under one specific style. I love to play with looks- fashion mixologist? I definitely lean towards girlie if anything. Women have an array of personalities we can shift from, say, androgynous hipsters to sexy pinups and everything that falls between!!  My style advice is not to buy into a trend because it's a trend!! Wear what you feel great in and you will be rocking that outfit instead of the outfit rocking you!! It's the people in the clothes that bring them to life!!

Favorite item you own?  My Vintage Chanel jacket from the 90's bought at one of my favorite vintage stores, resurrection in Nolita! It's so amazing that the people who work for Chanel in Paris looked up the style number for me by request of my bestie who was at the showroom for Paris market - they told me it was a VERY special piece (which I obviously already knew). It was worth every penny!! And for the cherry on top by boyfriend surprised me with it after I put it on hold !!

Who are your favorite designers?  I admire many... Designers are too savvy to go for straightforward cliches. I love how they are forever changing and inventive. Some of my favorites are acne, Alexander Wang, Isabel marant, Lanvin, balmain, Celine, vintage, Zara, Proenza, Risto, Parkchoomoo, Elizabeth & James, maje and lastly my tailor!!

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 6:32 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends