HottHe of the Week...Jessica

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, February 1, 2012 | 6:08 AM

Where are these girls coming from? Apparently the word is out that He is a legs and ass man, because girls are throwing it right into He's face...No Complaints. Meet Legs Jessica, from California, doesn't add on a ton of accessories, but for her look and style, it doesn't seem like anything is missing. She let's the outfits speak for themselves and with that body, she looks amazing in everything she chooses to put on. Jessica is the HottHe of the Week.



How would you describe your style? My style is chic glamour, cool and understated sexy.

Favorite item you own? My black Papaya scarf, it is ridiculously soft. My new gold Aldo bag, its gorgeous. And my black Cathy Jean peep toe heels.  This question should really be a plural item(s)!

Who are your favorite designers?  I have never really been into runway fashion, for no good reason. And upon doing my research just now, I’ve found I love: Dolce & Gabbana,  Anna Sui, Versace,  Valentino, Betsey Johnson, Ralph Lauren… and if I had more time to look, there would be more I’m sure.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 6:08 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends