HottHe of the Week...Devon

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, February 22, 2012 | 6:30 AM

Meet Devon, we have not featured someone from Texas in quite a long time, good to see the lone star state getting back into the business of producing HottHes.  Hard to believe that Devon is still in college, feel like most girls still don't have their blogs or styles together, and yet Devon is off and running. Definitely has some great style and is He Approved.

How would you describe your style?  My style is ever evolving, yet tends to lean towards a more straight line. I love tailored pieces! I'm obsessed with mixing high and low price points as well. You don't have to make a million bucks to look like it! I also adore an edgy yet girly look. I'm all over the place!

Favorite item you own?  Oh that's easy. My Chanel bag. I got it for Christmas and you have to basically pry it from my hands.

Who are your favorite designers?  I have so many favorite designers! Off the top of my head I'd have to say Stella McCartney, Celine, Rebecca Minkoff, Marc Jacobs and Diane von Furstenberg are a few of my current favorites.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 6:30 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends