HottHe of the Week...Christine

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, February 22, 2012 | 7:28 AM

Meet Christine from Nebraska, so guess where He booked a flight to for this weekend? Well in a non creepy way, Nebraska. How can He not go and rescue her, bring her to the big city, and let her be part of the He "Arm"He...any girl who is a proud member of the No Bra Revolution and rocks an #UpperArmBangle and has style this good, needs to be closer to the King. No really much of a question here that Christine is HottHe material, now that He has discovered here, He is sure her blog is going to be the next big thing,

How would you describe your style?   I would describe my style as comfortable and fun! I definitely dress for comfort...if I'm not comfortable in the clothes I wear I won't wear it. Fun, because I love bright colors and unique shoes. They definitely add that finishing touch to my outfits.

Favorite item you own?   My favorite item would be my one teaspoon Bonita's. They are so comfortable and go with absolutely everything!

Who are your favorite designers?   My favorite designer is Jeffrey Campbell. His shoes are absolutely AMAZING.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 7:28 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends