HottHe of the Week...Tess

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, January 25, 2012 | 6:09 AM

Tess, retail broker by day, HottHe all the time. Unreal body, tall girl in huge heels, does it get any easier then this? If He was ever going to reveal himself, Tess might be call numero uno. Never undervalue the points you can win by having good hair. If you have the legs, ass and body for tight clothing, when the weekend comes around you better be putting it on. Tess is the HottHe of the Week, and YES HE Approved!

How would you describe your style?  My style is definitely a combination of chic with a hint of hipster. I love matching high end accessories with slouchy hats or vintage tees with combat boots or oxfords. Being a New Yorker, black is my go to for every occasion, but I sometimes throw some color in my outfits to change it up.

Favorite item you own?   My favorite item I own would definitely have to be my oversized wool Vince cardigan. Its the perfect item for this winter considering its not that cold so its a great substitute for a puffy jacket.

Who are your favorite designers?   My favorite designers are Vince, Wildfox, and Theory.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.
Blog, Updated at: 6:09 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved Latest Fashion Trends